The Business Bookshelf had a great month in March with fantastic guests.
I am fortunate to interview authors from around the world and discussing their ideas, lives and I personally learn something from each interview.
The interviews were (click on the name of the author to listen to the podcast):
- Chris Kane - Reimagining the Workplace for the 21st Century.
- Dr Roland Rust - The feeling economy and Artificial Intelligence.
- Carice Anderson - Showing up as your best and most authentic person at work.
- Adii Pienaar - Becoming self-aware, recognising your values and understanding your impact.
- Nicky Rowbotham - Moving from being overwhelmed by stress to a more easeful, resilient and aligned life.
- Art Johnson - Visualizing how to improve employee engagement and performance.
- Jon Isaacson - How to intentionally create a culture for your organisation.
- Dr Garth Japhet - The power of story in our lives,
- Ron Coury - The story of his life and being tenacious.
Books discussed during March
I really had some fantastic authors on the podcast in March.
Here they are:
Blogs and articles from previous guests
The guests on the Business Bookshelf are almost all authors and write fantastic blogs and articles - often on a weekly basis. Every week I collect these and place them in the Articles tab on my website. There are now hundred of blogs for you to read from leadership through to motivational messages.
I am running a small competition. If you have recently read a business book that you have really enjoyed and would like me to interview the author then let me know. If I contact the author and they get interviewed then I will send you a "Business Bookshelf" branded t-shirt.
Thank you for a great March and I have many more books and their authors for you in April.